Thursday, October 11, 2012

I got 2nd place in the Greenlight Collectibles Photo Contest!

A few weeks ago Greenlight Collectibles announced ,via Facebook, that they would be having a photo contest for whoever could take the most unique picture using Greenlight brand products. Since Greenlight has some of my favorite castings ever made, I knew I had to enter.

I spend hours going through my 1/64 collection and pulling Greenlight brand cars out. I set them up all over and even used my Greenlight tools and accessory set to help make some of the photos more realistic. Here is a small sample of the shots I submitted:





You can see all my entries HERE. I have quite a few so be sure to scroll down to see them and all the other awesome entries submmited!  
There was some really stiff competition! People took some super nice shots and own incredible car collections. After all the entries were in and reviewed, the winners were announced......

And I got second place in Greenlight's Facebook Photo contest! Yeehaa!!!

Here is my second place photo


I'm so pumped to even get second as there were so many talented guys who submitted entries. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Greenlight Collectibles and all the participants!

See the full list of winners and their photos at http://greenlighttoys.com/photocontestwinners.html

2 comments:

  1. Awesome buddy!! You deserve it. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! It took a long time to take all those photos!

      Delete